Monday, February 25, 2013

I would like to book a Piaget suite, please!


Just one day before the Oscars, another film award gala took place in Los Angeles: Film Independent Spirit Awards 2013, a ceremony in which the achievements of today’s independent filmmakers are recognized each year.

What does it have to do with my jewelry blog? Well, it has a lot as Piaget was the official sponsor of the Film Independent Spirit Awards. The company booked a suite on the top floor of the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel a few days before the event and “decorated” it with fine jewelry and watches ready to be picked by the stylists and stars who later participated at the gala.

Photo source: Piaget's Facebook page
Photo source: Piaget's Facebook page
Photo source: Piaget's Facebook page
The pictures taken at the award ceremony are available on Piaget’s Instagram page. I can’t help however to show you the photograph that caught my attention the most: actress Stephanie Crayencour wearing Piaget Couture Précieuse necklace Diamond Embroidery Inspiration - crafted in 18K white gold set with 1513 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 44.19 cts), 133 baguette-cut diamonds (approx. 16.77 cts), 4 pear-shaped diamonds (approx. 7.55 cts) and 11 rose-cut diamonds (approx. 5.96 cts).

Photo source: Piaget's Instagram page
Photo source: Piaget's Pinterest account
Maybe because I’ve recently seen the necklace in a luxury magazine and I loved it the very first moment I laid my eyes on it. J


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home