Sunday, June 16, 2013

Let there be GREEN

I said it before and I’m still staying it: I love GREEN in jewelry! It is elegant and sophisticated. It gives you a sense of distinction and there is no way to pass unnoticed if you wear green jewelry, especially to accessorize a black outfit.

I've decided to do an experiment a couple of days ago and search green jewelry on Pinterest. If you wonder what my picks were, here is my top:


De Grisogono mismatched earrings
Chopard Columbian emerald necklace - centrepiece of their Haute Joaillerie collection. 73 square and 830 round brilliant-cut white diamonds with 13 cascading pear-drop emeralds
Gemfields and Alexandra Mor 26.16ct elevated sugarloaf cabochon emerald ring

Gemfields’ bangle by Nam Cho - made with 23ct of Zambian emeralds in varying sizes of cabochon cuts for a dramatic and very tactile effect
I also liked this watch from Piaget because its green dial, of course. :) 

Piaget Altiplano 38mm Stone Dial with yellow gold case, malachite dial, manufacture Piaget 430P ultra-thin mechanical hand wound movement, and black alligator 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home