Sunday, October 13, 2013

Charm jewelry

Does a charm accessory make you feel good? You might feel lucky or just protected. It’s the confidence that everything is going to be OK that I love in charm jewelry. And it gets better if I got it from a beloved person ‘cause I know emotion comes with it.

This post reminds me of a movie quote that I love: “Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end.”  (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) 

It sounds good, isn't it? 

Horseshoe Jet Cuff

Hedges & Co. Art Nouveau "Good Luck" Horseshoe Brooch

David Webb Necklace and Earclips
                                               
Impressive Turquoise Diamond Gold Clover Earrings

Lucky Alhambra Long Necklace, Van Cleef and Arpels

Lagos Elephant Pendant

Damiani Charming Bracelet

18 kt. gold and lapislazuli "Tartaruga" brooch set with pink sapphires, Nardi Venezia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home