Sunday, June 30, 2013

"La joaillerie en rose"

I am more into silver or white gold jewelry than yellow or rose gold adornments. If you have any doubts on this you should see my own jewelry collection which stands as a proof of that. Few jewels are made of yellow gold and I didn't even buy them myself. They were given to me by my mother.  

Don’t get me wrong – I am not against colored gold jewelry. I just think I haven’t come across the right yellow or pink gold jewels for me yet. Although I am a silver or white gold person, I wouldn't say “no” for sure to the rose gold jewelry below:

Montblanc Pétales Entrelacés ring


The Quatre White Edition ring in yellow gold, white gold, pink gold and ceramic, by Boucheron


Perlée bracelet with diamonds, by Van Cleef & Arpels


SOPHIA LOREN white, pink gold and diamond ring, by DAMIANI



Imperiale ring - 18 carat rose gold, by Chopard
Garrard two-finger ring in rose gold -  Wings collection 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home